Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ICTP - Trieste

Finally I have a time to write about my last academic trip this year. I went to Italy, to be precise I went to ICTP in Trieste and I loveee it. It was so beautiful there. My trip happened to be around June-July and guess what, it was during summer. It wasn't freezing and it wasn't that hot either.

I was there for a Math summer school. The title of the school was Computational Methods in Dynamics. I learned a lot there. I met new friends from around the world and it was such an experience.


One thing I like about ICTP is that this institute is dedicated for people from third world countries. We are able to get support from the institute to come for a short visit for either a conference or a school or just an academic visit.

I really hope that I can come to ICTP in the near future.

No comments: