Friday, November 18, 2011

Thesis for bachelor degree

Thanks to one of lecturers in this Math Dept, we have now a proper guide for our students who want to write thesis for his/her bachelor degree. This guide is well written and we hope this guide can help students as well as the thesis advisers. And on Monday, I shall have to distribute this guide to all the lecturers and socialize it. Perhaps I shall upload it and everyone especially my students can download it easily. Just wait, I am gonna do this on Monday.

Next week on Tuesday at 11am, if I am not wrong, we shall have one of our students having her thesis defense, and good luck for her. She will be the first to do this defense.

Again, I must remind myself for the near future (it would be good if I can do this next week) to write a report about the fact that we have improved this thesis guide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job, nice efforts and initiatives! hope thus you people can do more advancement in bachelor thesis.

Unknown said...

another point, there many boys and girls who have potentials but fear bachelor thesis. this type of post can boost their morale for good bachelors thesis. keep on...........