Friday, December 2, 2011

Graduation

Last Saturday was the graduation day in the university i am working, UPH. As the new head of department I must attend this event because there are students from our department graduating today. I have been in two graduations in my life, the first was in ITB Indonesia and the second was in Latrobe University Melbourne. Last   Saturday was my third time, but this time the graduation was not for me but for my students. The interesting thing is that in all graduation I must wear a gown.

Another interesting thing about this graduation is the fact that there were only two students from our departments graduating last Saturday. And we as the new and the youngest department in UPH are very proud because one of our graduate is the best student in UPH. And we got the Rector Cup for achieving this thing.


No comments: